Make Remote Daily Standup Meetings Quick and Easy!
Painful Daily Standups? Collaborate and organize your Daily Standup meetings in real-time!Make Your Standups Quick and Easy Today!
Does your standup feel more like a planning meeting?
StandupTime Puts Daily Standups Under Control; Here is who should be using it!
Executives and Managers
Developers and Designers
Organized Team Leaders
Distributed Remote Teams
Get Updates on Everything in Real Time, Anywhere
- No more trying to wrangle a whole team into one place at a 'sometimes' agreed upon time. Standups can be added and filled out anytime, publishing in real time.
- No more team members rambling on without focus. Entering the Standup into a medium forces the user to focus on what they did.
- As the day goes on, the team will complete and update their tasks, keeping everyone in the loop.
Organizations Aren't Simple, Manage Them Simply
- Add organization personal simply to teams. Each team or project will hold unique settings that pertain to that team.
- Real life doesn't always create siloed teams. Add individual users or whole teams to Projects to handle projects across the whole organization.
- Put your teams progress up on the big screen with 'TVMode'. A specific read-only screen made for 1080p screens and up.
Keep the Process Out of Your Way
- Just observing? Observers of teams and projects will be able to view all teams or projects they are associated with and receive the Daily Standup Recap email with everyone's updates.
- StandupTime handles notifications, alerts, ongoing roadblocks and completed tasks without any additional user interaction
- Alerts to your upcoming standup meeting will make sure you're ready for your meeting.
- Notifications and daily email recaps are sent to fit into your asynchronous schedule.
StandupTime integrates into to the products you already know, love & use
Notifications for new Standups, Tasks, and Roadblocks are sent directly to Slack and HipChat.
Connect events in StandupTime with 100s of other applications(such as JIRA, Github, and Trello) and services with Zapier
Direct Integrations into issue trackers such as JIRA, Github, and Trello to easily keep your tasks synced across products, are coming soon.
Take back your time with StandupTime
Have a team's daily meeting setup in minutes!
All paid plans free for 30 days with no credit card needed to sign up
- Observers(read only)
- Recaps Email
- TV Mode
- Live Timelines
- 12 months
- 9 months
- 6 months
- 2 months
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I need to practice Agile or Scrum?
While StandupTime has been designed with the Scrum Methodology in mind, any team can benefit from daily standup meetings and a centralized reporting application.
Is StandupTime Secure?
Yes, we use 256bit SSL, which means your data is encrypted between your browser and our server, keeping your data nice and secure.
30 day Money-back Guarantee?
If you are not happy with StandupTime within 30(paying) days, just contact us for a full refund. After 30(paying) days, plans may still be canceled but a prorated refund will not be offered.
Can I adjust my account plan?
Yes, you can upgrade, downgrade or cancel at any time, with the caveat that you would be over the resources upon a downgrade. In that case, once you have adjusted your resources to fit within the lower quote, you may downgrade.
What's your support like?
We strive to have a same-day response to the initial support request.
I still have questions!
Please email any additional questions to email@example.com
"This is exactly what we needed! TVMode is awesome btw"
"Going back and seeing what each person and the team has been doing day by day has really helped gain an insight into the team, and it's progress!"
"You don't know how much of a must have StandupTime is until you use it!"
StandupTime was built to scratch our own itch with the problems we were having on multiple different development teams. We found this tool to be the right mix of lightweight, integrations and insight between teams and users to greatly reduce meeting times and promote collaboration.
Rob, StandupTime Founder